GliderMon 1.0 Release Candidate 3
||Wed, Aug 09 2006
GliderMon 1.0 Release Candidate 3 is now available. Hopefully we are getting closer to a release. Please test this version and report any issues or crashes to the bug reports forum. Please remember that this version of GliderMon is meant to work with Glider 1.0.1. I think some people are using older versions of Glider and that is why they are having issues.
- Added a Level Increase event.
- Added Kills Per Hour statistic.
- All messages are parsed using the raw format now and the markup is stripped before showing them. This should also allow a lot of chat mods to be enabled and GliderMon will still parse them correctly.
- Log messages can now have timestamps on them and GliderMon will still parse them correctly.
- Chat windows are now shown in the taskbar and flashed when a new message arrives instead of forcing them into focus.
- Fixed a bug where the tray notifications would sometimes display under other windows.
- Added some code to trap errors saving the configuration files and then to retry.
- Changed the way action messages are parsed to be more strict since we were getting false positives on these.
- Fixed a bug with the chat command type sometimes getting the first character stripped out.
- Fixed a bug where connection errors were not being properly trapped and displayed in a friendly manner.
- Fixed a bug where items whose value was less than 50c didn't show up.
- Added a bunch of error trapping code so that users should hopefully be able to provide more useful error reports and so that the application doesn't do a windows crash when it gets an error.
- Trapped any errors while trying to send email and log them to the log window.
- Show timestamp setting in the log window is now persisted.
- Email messages are now sent asynchronously so that they don't freeze the UI and log messages.
- Made the tray notification window a little wider to handle some large titles / text.